20020418: Current problems with McIDAS ADDE GINI!!!

>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>

Christian,

>It seems that GINIEAST data has some problem on McIDAS ADDE this morning
>(all bands).
>The values are not correct. If I display RTIMAGES/GE-IR it displays fine.
>
>What is going on?

Oops, this is the result of an upgrade gone bad.  I have returned all
community ADDE servers setup for handling GINI data back to the pre-update
state.  A quick test of three of the servers shows that the GINI imagery
is once again being served correctly.

Since the actual data files were not involved in the upgrade, you can go
back and display the images that were loaded incorrectly.

Sorry for the problems....

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <