Open GIS Discussion at Unidata 1/25/02, 9am

Hello again,

An update on the Open GIS Discussion scheduled for January 25th...

We've had quite a bit more interest than we anticipated and have moved the Open GIS Discussion to the FL2 main seminar room.  We will still be starting at 9am and hope you can join us.

Emily

To recap...

I would like to invite all those who are interested to attend the Open GIS Discussion given by Carl Reed on January 25th at 9am in the FL2 main seminar room.

The discussion will cover the following:

For those of you who need directions:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/emily/NewTravelPages/mapage.htm

--
Emily Doremire