[SUOMINET #EEZ-375849]: Suominet pages are down

> Hello,
>
> You are probably already aware, but none of the Suominet pages relating
> to atmospheric precipitable water are up.  Yesterday the data was old
> and now the pages don't even load.  With the Monsoon trying to make a
> return to Arizona, this data is valuable to us and we appreciate any
> efforts you can make.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Austin Jamison
> National Weather Service - Phoenix

Hello Austin,

Not sure if you are referring to Unidata's SuomiNet page or COSMIC's, but
either way they were both down. COSMIC had a RAID go down. Processing is now
current and Unidata's pages are active and current:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/suominet/index.html

and COSMIC's:

http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/

..also seem to be alive again.

Apologies for the hardware failure, we encourage COSMIC to upgrade their
hardware, but that is out of our control :)

Curious if you were using our page or COSMIC's???

Hope all is working well for you now, I lived in AZ from 87-93 and can
appreciate the desire to follow the NA monsoon!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support