20040402:Data access

Hello Felicita,

Not sure exactly what you desire, but...

If you just need values on a gif image, you can access the site I
maintain:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/suominet/

and go to:

" Past images for download "

so this would be a nice qualitative solution.

If the actual data sets are desired please see:

http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/suomiQuestions.html#Get Data

for other data access mechanisms...please let me know if this does not
satisfy your need...or answer your question.

Thank you,

Jeff