Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:46:42 -0600
From: Gerry Creager <address@hidden>
To: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: your call

Jeff,

I've got RH8 on the suominet box.  Tried manually running JSTREAM to
make sure I have the right Java stuff, and apparently I do not.  What
are you guys running for Java?  Green Threads?  J2RE?

If I can't deal with it, the box will be on-line tomorrow some time and
available for login and fixing what the silly user broke...

Thanks, gerry
SuomiNet/Texas Mesonet
Texas A&M University
979.229.5301 (cell)