Re: necdf files

Stick,

ncBrowse, written by PMEL, is unfamiliar to me...

I will download the application and dig around, it looks as if it may
generate some nice imagery.

If all you want to do is see data values
try:

ncdump suoPWV_2002.097.00.00.1440_nc | more

I am finishing off the applet for looping the PWV values over IR imagery,
so I will finish that befgore I get to ncBrowse..

Thanks,

-Jeff