[McIDAS #XTD-131268]: Best platform to run LDM/Mcidas/Gempak

Hi Samuel,

I apologize for not responding to your inquiry sooner...

re:
> O.K. How does the enclosed spreadsheet look?

I had to install a conversion pack on my Windows XP SP2 laptop to be
able to read the spreadsheet you sent since my version of Office would
did not support .xlsx files...

The specs you sent look fabulous.  Are you sure that you need that much
of a machine for what you want to do?

Also, what is the cost of this "muscle machine"?

Ticket ID: XTD-131268
Department: Support Platforms