20040108: emo doesn't like bigbird again...

>From:  Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>

Gerry,

>We've changed to reiserfs for bigbird; I was able to do it remotely.

I will be interested in your experiences with reiserfs.

>I'm trying to stress it and emo's not happy with us again.

I forgot that the /etc/hosts file gets distributed from a central
source to all Unidata machines.  I just added the IP/name entry
into the central repository so this should not happen again.
I would like to remove this define, however, so please let me
know when forward/reverse name lookup is working for bigbird.

>I *did* change the hostname on bigbird, in /etc/sysconfig/network.  I'll
>look into why we don't have it in reverse-lookup.

OK.