20010607: Alden Equipment Question

>From: "John M. Hobbie" <address@hidden>

John,

>We have several pieces of leased Alden/Zephyr Weather
>equipment.  Does anyone out there know what we are supposed to
>do with it?

I think that the most prudent thing is to keep the equipment if
it can be of use.  I don't know of any formal channel through which
you can return the stuff to Alden's receivers, nor do I have any
contact information for former Alden principals.

>Does anyone have a good contact number for Alden or
>whomever is its Receiver if it is in some sort of legal limbo?

I believe that all of Alden's assets have been disbursed, but I
can't swear to it.

>Thanks in advance.

Are you simply looking to get rid of equipment that is no longer
useful, or do you have some other goal?

* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *