[netCDF #GKE-356296]: HDF_TO_NETCDF

To be clear, these messages
like "Classic mode NetCDf does not support unsigned integer types:"
are coming from one of the python libraries, not from the netcdf-c library.
So presumably they are coming from somewhere in the netcdf4 python module.
If I am correct, then I am not sure if either Ward or I can solve this problem.
You may need to contact the developer (Jeff Whitaker?)
of the netcdf4 python module.
You might try re-posting your problem here:
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf4-python

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: GKE-356296