[netCDF #DHL-551530]: NetCDF 4.4.1.1 for C++

Hi Petr,

I will look into this, but ncopen shouldn't result in a crash, it should
instead return an error.  I assume you are using the nc_open() function?

Let me try to duplicate this; I should confirm, however, that you have sent
me the correct file? The file you sent me was *not* a text file, but rather
was a binary cdl file.  Is this the file that is crashing for your client?

Thank you,

-Ward

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Řehák Petr <address@hidden

Ticket ID: DHL-551530