[netCDF #YPU-218594]: Make check nctest error when building netCDF

Hello,

This is an odd error, and not one I'm able to recreate.  The version of HDF5
shouldn't matter, since you are disabling netcdf-4; without netCDF-4 support,
HDF5 isn't used for file I/O.  Can you provide the config.log generated when
you run configure?

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I tried building netCDF 4.4.1.1 on Ubuntu 16.04, but got an error when
> performing make check, also I didn't have this error when building on
> Ubuntu 14.04. HDF5 version was 1.10.1. I attached the test-suite log
> file, the .configure script used and make check output. Can you help me
> with this one?
>
> Script:
>
> ../source/configure --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf --disable-netcdf-4
> --disable-dap
> make -j 2
> make check
> sudo make install