[netCDF #PZR-164565]: NetCDF installation: "1 of 59 tests failed"

Hi,

It's possible that not having the previous version completely uninstalled could
cause problems, but there are other possibilities.

Can you provide the config.log and test-suite.log files generated when you
configured the project and then ran 'make check'? They will provide additional
information we can use to try to diagnose this.

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am in the process of installing netcdf-4.1.1 on a linux machine to
> replace an existing netcdf-4.4.1 installation. I don't think I properly
> uninstalled version 4.4.1, and I think this could be why I am getting a
> test failing when running "make check"; as per the instructions at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html
> .
>
> The end of the "make check" output is asking me to report this issue to
> this email address.
>
> Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Brett
>
> Dr Brett Carter
> Senior Research Fellow