[netCDF #XSO-413126]: Help

Hello Dr. Saraswat,

I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with Turbo C++ on Windows.  We provide support
for Visual Studio based builds, or gcc based builds in cygwin.   This isn't to
say that it won't work; it simply isn't a platform (having been discontinued)
that we have ever tested with.

From the image you sent, it appears that the include directory has not been
properly set.  On your system you should have a file, 'netcdf.h', which was
installed as part of the netCDF package.  Somewhere in Turbo C++ there should
be a way to specify the directory which contains netcdf.h.  Once this is
specified, this error will be eliminated.

Thank you,

-Ward

> Sir,
>
> Myself Dr. Vimal Saraswat I am assistant professor Department of Physics,
> Bhupal Nobles University, Udaipur (India).  Sir I am working in the field
> of atmospheric physics previously I got the data file in ASCII format
> but now all the data file are available in .nc or .hdf format. So I want
> to run netcdf program.  Sir I am new user working with netcdf format and
> I am facing following error in the program.
>
> Please help me.

Ticket ID: XSO-413126
Department: Support netCDF