[netCDF #OIP-721642]: nco_def_var_chunking() documentation

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for letting me know the documentation is missing; it appears to have
never been migrated to doxygen.  I've opened a ticket on GitHub,

* https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/318

and will ensure the documentation is in place for the upcoming release.  I will
also investigate *why and when* error -127 is thrown.

Thanks again; I've been filling in the documentation in piecemeal fashion as I
either discover or am informed of missing pieces, so this is very helpful!

Have a good weekend,

-Ward

> bonjour,
>
> the newest online documentation does not appear to
> include docs for nc_def_var_chunking() in the "variables"
> section here:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/group__variables.html
> am i looking in the wrong place?
>
> older documentation for this function is online, but does not include a
> description of the circumstances under which error code
> -127 (Bad Chunk Sizes) is emitted.
>
> thanks!
> --
> Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
> University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(

Ticket ID: OIP-721642
Department: Support netCDF