[netCDF #RKW-379391]: Make Ckeck error

Hello,

From the issue reported, I suspect you are using parallel-netcdf 1.7.0; there
is a known issue with this package (which is not maintained by Unidata) and you
should roll back to the previous version, 1.6.1 for the time being; a fix is in
the works.  If my intuition is incorrect and you are not using parallel-netcdf
1.7.0, please let me know and please provide the config.log and test-suite.log
files generated when you configured and built the netCDF library.

Thank you,

-Ward

> Full Name: Oluwaseun Idowu
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf-c-4.4.1
> Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I have configured and do "make -j4 all" while
> compiling netcdf-c-4.4.1. They both executed successfully.
> But, make check failed with
> FAIL: nc_test
> FAIL: tst_atts3
>
> I have attached the error output of the terminal.
> Thank you

Ticket ID: RKW-379391
Department: Support netCDF