[netCDF #EHQ-878784]: HDF4/NetCDF4-interoperability

Hello Jacob,

My apologies for the delayed response.

There are no problems inherent to using hdf-4.2.11; that is the version used in
our regression/continuous integration testing, with no failures.  Depending on
the version of linux you're using, you may need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable in addition to the CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS variables.  When
you run `make check`, try the following:

    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$H4DIR make check

If this doesn't correct the issue, can you provide the config.log file
generated when you ran configure?

Thanks, sorry once again for the delayed response! Have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: EHQ-878784
Department: Support netCDF