[netCDFJava #DYV-254597]: ToolsUI JNLP file references missing file

Hi Nathan,

It's definitely bad that old webstart versions break whenever a new webstart
version is released. I've created an issue about this on GitHub [1].

But I disagree that we should be publishing webstart artifacts without version
info. If there's one lesson I've learned in my software engineering career,
it's VERSION EVERYTHING.

However, I think I have a different solution [2]. With that change,
netCDFtools.jnlp (permanently available here [3]) is version-independent and
should always "just work". I've tested it a bit and so far it behaves as
expected. Let me know if I missed something.

Thanks for the report!
-Christian

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/565
[2] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/566