[netCDF #RGM-462352]: Error in netcdf-fortran-4.4.3

Hello,

Can you please supply the config.log and test-suite.log files generated when
you configured netCDF-Fortran, and when you ran `make check`? These files
contain information that may help us figure out what is causing the failure.

Thank you,

-Ward

> bout the last email, I also belive  that the error in the netcdf-fortran
> library driving me to the following error: please help me in running out of
> ideas to solve this issue.
>
> [image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Ticket ID: RGM-462352
Department: Support netCDF