[netCDF #XRL-790680]: DHAVE_CONFIG_H errors with "make check"

Hello Carlos,

It appears that the FC environmental variable is not being properly set.  Try
setting FC to `gfortran`, or whichever fortran compiler you're using.  If this
doesn't help, please send the config.log file generated when you ran
`configure`, it will provide additional diagnostic information.

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> Hello,
>

> We ran a "make check" against the netcdf-4.4.0 build we are working on.  We
> are getting back some DHAVE_CONFIG_H errors, which we aren't sure about.
> (See attached file.)  We would appreciate some insight into what the error
> message is trying to tell us we did wrong with the build.
>

> Thank you,
>

> Carlos Bucaram

Ticket ID: XRL-790680
Department: Support netCDF