[netCDF #IXN-602301]: Can't find or link to the hdf5 library.

Hello Ning,

I'm afraid we need to know where libhdf5 is if it's not in /usr/local/lib.
Once we know where it is, we can provide the appropriate arguments to let
netCDF discover the files.

If go to `/usr/local` and run `find . -name `*hdf5*`, it should help you locate
the install locations of libhdf5.

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Full Name: NING LI
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.4.0
> Operating System: Ubuntu
> Hardware: x64_86
> Description of problem: Dear Sir,
>
> I have done what suggested in "netCDF #SLW-388108" but still get the
> configure error for NetCDF. The source code of "CMake-hdf5-1.8.16" is built
> by its complex "./build-unix.sh" script, so I do not know where it is
> installed. I installed all its dependencies in "/usr/local" but can not find
> file "lhdfdll" and "lhdf5" there which are mentioned in the attached
> "config.log" file of "NetCDF". Please help!
>
> Ning.

Ticket ID: IXN-602301
Department: Support netCDF