[netCDF #ITX-365676]: Configure error : C compiler can not create executables

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us; I'm sure we can get this working for you.

From the `config.log` file you provided, I'm seeing the following error:

````
icc: command line warning #10006: ignoring unknown option '-03'
ld: cannot find -lhdf_hl
````

This indicates that, despite the LDFLAGS and LIBS entry, the linker is not able
to find the libhdf5_hl library.  Actually, I believe the issue may be a typo; I
see that your LIBS contains '-lhdf_hl'.  I would expect this to be '-lhdf5_hl';
note the '5' after 'hdf'.  Try correcting this and let me know if the issue
persists.

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> Dear Support
>
> I am trying to configure netcdf-4.3.3.1 with following options
>
> ./configure --prefix=/home/dkumar/RLIB/build
> CPPFLAGS="-/home/dkumar/RLIB/build/include"
> LDFLAGS="-L/home/dkumar/RLIB/build/lib" LIBS="-ldl"
> LIBS="-L/home/dkumar/RLIB/build/lib -lhdf_hl -lhdf5 -lz -lsz"
> --enable-large-file-tests --enable-parallel-tests --enable-netcdf-4
>
> but the configuration process exits with the error

> checking for gcc... mpiicc
> checking whether the C compiler works... no
> configure: error: in `/home/dkumar/RLIB/src/netcdf-4.3.3.1':
> See `config.log' for more details
>
> I checked the config.log file but could not get much about the error, I
> would appreciate any help from you side. Attached is the config.log file
> for your perusal.
>
> Sincerely
>
> --
> Dhirendra Kumar