[netCDF #OOL-978844]: 1 test fail

Hello,

This is a known issue with netcdf-fortran 4.4.2 when using netcdf-c 4.4.0; due
to a change in the underlying string parsing with HDF5, a false negative is
received.  I presume you are using netcdf-c 4.4.0?  If not, please let me know
and I will investigate in more detail.  If you are, please try the latest
netcdf-fortran release (4.4.3), which contains the fix for this issue, and let
me know if the problem persists.  It is also safe to ignore this error, if you
like, as it is a false negative.

-Ward

> HP cluster node using ifort and icc, netcdf built passing all tests.
> --
>
> Barry McInnes
> 325 Broadway
> Boulder CO 80304