[netCDF #NHM-436259]: THREDDS server question

Hans- You will be notified by email of any responses (like this one).

I am trying to figure out how to duplicate this problem.
I used your threddsConfig and catalog (but on a local dataset) and that
seemed to work ok. I notice the use of ncml. Can you change the catalog
(temporarily) to use the underlying datasets directly and see if the problem
occurs there as well. I can fix the code to check for the null exception,
but that is only palliative and really won't get at the root of the problem.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: NHM-436259
Department: Support THREDDS