[netCDFJava #YDE-831191]: Correctly recognizing CF projection systems

Hi Peter,

I looked through our test files for Mercator-projected datasets and found that
they all name the x and y projection variables in their "coordinate"
attributes, not lat and lon. So, I created an NcML file that changed all
variables' "coordinate" attributes to "time level y x" and ran your program. It
successfully identified the Mercator projection! The NcML file is attached.
Make sure to change the netcdf@location attribute.

But why can't NJ build the correct coordinate system from your file as it's
written? As far as I can tell, it is CF-compliant, so it certainly *should* be
able to. Looks like a bug. Do you mind if I create a (public) issue on GitHub
for this, including your Java program and example file?

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: YDE-831191
Department: Support netCDF Java