[netCDF #TPF-643279]: NetCDF 4.3.3.1 prebuilt binaries for windows (64 bit)

Hi Nick,

I'm having problems recreating this issue, and the files are reporting as the
appropriate bitness when I examine them with the appropriate dependency walker
tool (http://www.dependencywalker.com/).  Can you perhaps see if the issue
persists with the latest 4.4.0 release candidates, available here:

* http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_rc/winbin.html

Also, I assume you were using these with Visual Studio? I will keep looking
into this, but any additional information you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble using the 64 pre-built windows binaries. I get the
> error 'BadImageFormatException' An attempt was made to load a program
> with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B). Usually
> this error occurs when trying to load x86 binaries with a x64 program,
> or vice versa. In this case my program is definitely x64. If I change
> it to x86 then it picks up and uses the x86 dll and works fine.
>
> Although it seems unlikely that the x64 pre-built binary is wrong, at
> the moment that is the only possibility I can see. I have put the x64
> dlls into Windows\system32 and the x86 into Windows\SysWOW64, so that
> is not the issue.
>
> I can make do with the x86 versions, but I would of course like to get
> the x64 working as well.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Nick.

Ticket ID: TPF-643279