[netCDF #FOX-745150]: read netcdf data with intel visual fortran

Hello,

Currently we do not have a supported solution for netcdf-fortran on Windows via
Visual Studio/Intel Visual Fortran.  We plan on providing Fortran support in
the future, but I'm afraid I cannot provide a time frame at this point.

I'm sorry that I can't provide a more positive response; have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear Sir,
>
> I want to read netcdf data with intel visual fortran(IVF). My operate system
> is window 7, and the IVF is installed with vs2010.
>
> Can you just tell me how to deal with this problem? Thank you very much!
>

> best regards,
>
> Mr. Fukai Peng

Ticket ID: FOX-745150
Department: Support netCDF