[netCDF #YNZ-664197]: Re: Failed netcdf check

Hello,

This is a known issue related to a change in our test server
configuration. Recent releases fix it by pointing directly
to our new test servers. So, the failure is on our end, not
yours.

You can complete testing and installation of earlier releases
the netCDF C library and utilities by following these steps:

  1. Run "make clean" in the top level directory of your source netCDF
     source (or unpack the source again in a new source directory)

  2. Run the "configure" script again, but this time add the following
     option to whatever options you previously specified:

       --disable-dap-remote-tests

  3. Run "make check" and verify that it now completes successfully.

  4. Run "make install", or "sudo make install" if needed.

That should get you past the problem with our test server and allow
the installation to complete successfully.  Please let us know if you
encounter additional errors.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

Ticket ID: YNZ-664197