[netCDF #IRI-201072]: missing netcdf.h file

Hello Emilian,

The `netcdf.h` file is part of the `C` library distribution; you can download
and install this from http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c.  The latest version
is 4.3.3.1, with a 4.4.0 release candidate also available.

The C++ interface you have downloaded is a legacy version and is no longer
actively supported.  You might want to consider using the latest version,
available from http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-cxx4

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the c++ version: netcdf-cxx-4.2.1.tar.gz and when I ran
> ./configure script it does not find the netcdf.h header, where I can
> get it from?
>
> Thanks,
> -emilian

Ticket ID: IRI-201072