[netCDF #HQH-532017]: NetCDF make check

Hello Adem,

It should be fine; the errors are that you do not have permission to create the
file, which makes me think that perhaps 'sudo make' was run at one point, or
you are working in a directory you do not have access to.  But since 'sudo make
check' shows all tests pass, the problem is not with the library, but rather
with the permissions on the filesystem, or where you are working within the
file system.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> After installing NetCDF, I run "make check" command, and have only 3
> passes. (Can be seen in attached log file)
>
> After that, I run "sudo make check" and all tests seen OK!
>
> I guess it is a basic question but is it OK?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Adem Canda?
> faculty.itu.edu.tr/candas

Ticket ID: HQH-532017