[netCDF #UXG-905865]: netCDF library

Hello Karl,

It appears that you are linking against the netCDF-C library (libnetcdf.a), but
you are not linking against the netCDF-Fortran library (libnetcdff.a).  You
will need to modify your Makefile so that it links against both libraries.

I hope this helps, let me know if there are any other issues!

-Ward

> I am using Mac OS X 10.10 with an installed macports
> gcc5 @5.2.0_0+universal (active)
> gcc_select @0.1_8 (active)
> netcdf @4.3.3.1_2+dap+netcdf4 (active)
> netcdf-fortran @4.4.2_0+gcc49 (active)
>
> I am compiling a fortran code for 32bits arch and i encounter an error
> (kindly see attached screen grab).
>
> thank you very much.
>
> KARL VINCENT C. SORIANO
> Science Research Analyst
> Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
> Seismological Observation and Earthquake Prediction Division
> (02) 426-1468 loc 124, 125
> +639173572192
> address@hidden

Ticket ID: UXG-905865