[netCDF #NPJ-248193]: NetCDF 4.3.3.1 build

Hi Andy,

> Firstly, let me know if this is the right place to ask this.

This is the right place to ask.

Your 4.3.3.1 installation of the netCDF-C library looks fine.  You now need to
build the netCDF-Fortran 4.4.2 library, which is a separate package that depends
on having the netCDF-C library already installed.  Here are the instructions:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

You can get the latest netCDF-Fortran distribution from here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

Let us know if you run into any problems ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: NPJ-248193
Department: Support netCDF