[netCDF #TLS-976936]: OceanSITES convention on unidata's netcdf conventions page

Hello Nan,

Thank you very much for letting us know; we'd be happy to add the link to our
list of netcdf related conventions.  If it turns out there is a different/more
preferred link than the one you provided, please let me know and I'll be happy
to make the update!

Have a great week,

-Ward

> Hi -
>
> The OceanSITES Data Management Team publishes a format specification for
> the OceanSITES group's implementation of NetCDF, which is an extension
> of the CF standard. This specification has been adopted (or adapted) by
> other groups outside of OceanSITES, and is included in the Conventions
> attribute in our data files.
>
> We'd like to make it a little easier to find the documentation,
> especially for data users who find the name in our data files.
> May we submit a link for our document to be included in the list on
> unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/conventions.html?
>
> I think the most recently published version of the format description
> will always be at
>
> oceansites.org/docs/oceansites_data_format_reference_manual.pdf
>
> - at least that's the plan. There are other copies on line, but
> I believe that's the authoritative link.
>
> Thanks very much -
> Nan Galbraith
>

> --
> * Nan Galbraith                        (508) 289-2444 *
> * Upper Ocean Processes Group            Mail Stop 29 *
> * Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution                *
> * Woods Hole, MA 02543                                *

Ticket ID: TLS-976936
Department: Support netCDF