[netCDF #MBJ-306593]: error installing wgrib2

Hello Shirley,

Given the age of the version of netCDF that wgrib2 is trying to install, there
is not much we can do to debug the issues, even with additional information
such as your platform, specific error messages, the config.log file, etc.  Is
it possible to have wgrib2 use a pre-installed version of netcdf? If so, your
best bet may be to install the most recent version (4.3.3.1, available here:
http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases) and tell wgrib2 to use that.  If
this is not possible, you may need to contact the wgrib2 maintainer for more
troubleshooting help.  It appears that there is contact information available
for the wgrib2 maintainers at the project webpage, found here:
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib2/.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi
>
> Attached is the screenshot of the error I got while compiling wgrib2.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shirley J. David
> NMS,RDTD
> PAGASA,DOST