[netCDF #ZSQ-904579]: make install

Agnieszka,

Here's the reply I got from the other Solaris 9 user trying to
build netCDF-4:

  ... the solution to the problem was to build the netCDF 4.3.3 software
  on a Solaris 10 computer, were we succeeded.

  We were unable to build on Solaris 9 and our system administrator
  could and did not want to touch the outdated Solaris 9 computer.

So I have no other recommendations than to try to adapt the
pstdint.h we supply to make it work on Solaris 9, if you can't
upgrade either the OS or the develpment environment to support
the needed #include <stdint.h>.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZSQ-904579
Department: Support netCDF