[netCDF #VIG-938479]: Difficulties when installing NetCDF library

Hello Leonardo,

If the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly, and the library exists, I'm afraid I
can't think of another reason why this error would be showing up.  Are you
certain LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set?  If you have set it for your user account, but
are running 'make test' with 'sudo', for example, LD_LIBRARY_PATH will not be
used by the root environment.

What happens if you try the following?

    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path to directory containing libhdf5.so.10> make check

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I am having troubles with installing the library in linux ubuntu 14.
>
> The library cited in the annexed test report is in the directory, and all
> the information in the libhdf5.la file is correct. The LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> variable is set to the correct directory.
>
> If possible, please advise me on how to correct these errors.
>
> I thank you in advance,
>
> --
> Leonardo Zandonadi Moura
> (61)99010417