[netCDF #BGT-246477]: How to install NetCDF C++ Edition?

Hello,

In order to install the netCDF-C++ interface (netCDF-cxx4) you will need to
first install the netCDF-C library.  You may download the latest release from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.3.3.1.  Instructions for
building it may be found at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html.
  Once you have the C library installed, you may download and install the C++
interface.  The latest version may be downloaded from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-cxx4/releases/tag/v4.2.1.  It may be
installed using the standard 'configure/make' toolchain.

I hope this helps; please let me know if you have any further questions.

-Ward

> Dear Unidata.
>
> I want to install NetCDF C++ Library in order to use PUFF simulation model
> that V-Adapts Developed.
>
> The PUFF  Program requires NetCDF but I don't know how to install it.
>
> Please Help me by giving full direction of installing NetCDF C++ & C on
> Ubuntu 14.04 LTS at your earliest Convince.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely.
>
> Hyecheol Jang

Ticket ID: BGT-246477