[netCDF #EFR-165897]: ncgen problem

Oops, I wrote, incorrectly:

> Unfortunately, there's a bug with the "-x" option to ncgen, so it doesn't do
> anything.
> Here's the bug-tracking ticket on this bug, in case you'd like to monitor
> progress
> or request a higher prioritiy for a fix:
>
> https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCF-146

Although that bug is marked as being "Open", I just tested it and it appears to
work as
documented, at least for a single variable of type double. Without "-x", ncgen
writes
fill values for the variable, but with "-x", the variable values are instead
all 0.

--Russ

Ticket ID: EFR-165897
Department: Support netCDF