[netCDF #USB-966559]: Ticket ID: UGE-691035_Netcdf installation problem in WRF installation

Apurva,

> Please find attached herewith snapshot of error which i am getting while
> configuring WRF, i have checked the compiler test which are working
> properly.
>
> I think there is problem in installation of netcdf library, please help me
> out to resolve this situation.

I'm assuming this will be resolved with our response to your other
support-netcdf question answered about an hour ago, about
specifying where the mpicc compiler is installed. If not, please
let us know ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: USB-966559
Department: Support netCDF