[netCDF #UGE-691035]: Netcdf installation problem in WRF installation

Hi Apurva,

> As per your trailing mail, flease find attached herewith config.log file.

The config.log file shows that you've specified "mpicc" as your C
compiler, but it can't be found by the configure script.  So you
either need to set your PATH to include the directory containing mpicc
before invoking the configure script, or include a full path to mpicc
when you set the CC environment variable.

--Russ

> I would be thankful if you reply as soon as possible.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Apurva
>
> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > > I am getting problem in installation of netcdf libarary.
> > >
> > > I have installed...
> > >
> > > 1. Zlib
> > > 2. HDF5
> > > and then i tried with netcdf
> > >
> > > it gives error :
> > >
> > > 24 of 26 tests failed
> > > Please report to address@hidden
> > >
> > > Plese help me out
> >
> > Please send us the config.log file generated when you ran the configure
> > script.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --Russ
> >
> > > thanks
> > >

> > Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> > address@hidden                      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: UGE-691035
> > Department: Support netCDF