[netCDFJava #QQO-385265]: Unable to read grib data using OPENDAP

Hi Ann,

> Since size is the problem, Is there a way to access part of the data using
> netcdf?

Yes! You do this by choosing an appropriate origin and shape when you read data
from the variable.

I've modified your example to read all of the data from the temperature
variable, one time-slice at a time. Of course, you're not limited to the origin
and shape that I've chosen; you just have to make sure your choices are valid
for the overall shape of the variable and stay beneath the server's request
limit.

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: QQO-385265