[netCDF #KKP-948519]: NETCDF

> Thank you for your reply,I appreciate it.My data format is Xcalibur raw
> file.I see the reference that converting its data to Netcdf format.I will
> sent the reference screenshot to you.

You're referring to converting chromatographic or mass spectrometry
data to netCDF, using the AIA Analytical Data Interchange Protocols
(Andi Protocols) standard.

Unidata didn't develop that standard or any software associated with
it. We just developed the netCDF data model, format, and software for
use in the geosciences.

When the Andi protocols for chromatography (1992) and mass
spectrometry (1994) were developed to use our netCDF library and data
model, we occasionally talked to someone named Rich Lysakowski, who
was on the AIA committee that established the standards. He wasn't
ever a Unidata staff member, and I don't think he developed much
software, but if you can still contact him, he may know something about
the conversion. I think you'd have better luck contacting the vendor of
the instrument that recorded the data, since many such instruments
have a way to output data using the netCDF format.

There's a little more information and some links under an entry about
the Andi protocols here:

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/usage.html

and they've set up a SourceForge site that might have additional
information:

   http://andi.sourceforge.net

That's all the information we have at Unidata about that standard.

--Russ

> ------------------ ??? ------------------
> : "support-netcdf"<address@hidden>;
> ?: 201569(?) 11:18
> ?: "&&&&"<address@hidden>;
> : "support-netcdf"<address@hidden>;
> : [netCDF #KKP-948519]: NETCDF
>

> > I want to convert my experiment date(Thermal,Xcalibur)to Netcdf format,but
> > I don't know how?
>
> What format is it in now?
>
> If it's in ASCII, you should look at this FAQ answer:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/ncFAQ.html#How-do-I-convert-ASCII-or-text-data-to-netCDF
>
> If it's in format "foo" try first Googling "convert foo to netcdf" and you
> will
> often find multiple answers.
>
> Let us know if, after searching, you still can't find how to do it.
>
> --Russ
>
> Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> address@hidden                      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
>

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: KKP-948519
> Department: Support netCDF