[netCDFJava #VKG-526884]: Issue in opening IASI BUFR file

Sorry, no updates on those two. BUFR isn't as commonly used by our core
community, so BUFR issues often end up pushed aside while fixing other problems
(like GRIB).

Pinging us occasionally is the best way to make sure we don't forget about it.

Regarding ant, this is no longer a supported method for building
THREDDS/netcdf-java. In 4.6, we've actually moved from Maven to Gradle--there's
no going back to ant.

Ryan

> Any updates on TDS 355 TDS 444?
> I am still seeing it open on jira site. I think its more than two years
> when I submitted this bug. :-)
> Do you provide ant builds for cdm/tds? It is easier to manage in a LAN
> based environment. Maven repos need upgradung whenever the third party
> libraries are upgraded. If I remember you had ant builds couple of years
> back.
> Regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: VKG-526884