[netCDF #ONV-330866]: I Need to Open This File

Hi James,

This appears to be a Java error related to Panoply. I’m not a Java
developer, so I cannot provide any more insight than that. Your best bet
will be to contact the group at NASA who are responsible for Panoply for
support. It looks like they can be contacted from
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/panoply/.

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

address@hidden> wrote:

New Client Reply: I  Need to Open This File

> I am using a program Panoply t0 view files.  I get an error.  Error log is
> attached.

​

Ticket ID: ONV-330866
Department: Support netCDF