[netCDF #ATZ-453217]: Link not available - ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.2/ncSrc-4.2.zip

That error message implies that the patch you're attempting to apply is not
compatible with the source code from ncSrc-4.2.zip.

You'll have to talk to whoever gave you the patch file to understand what's
wrong.

Ryan

> Hi
> I was able to download the source. While patching the same
> I came accross
> File to patch: netcdf42.diff
> patching file netcdf42.diff
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 605.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file netcdf42.diff.rej
>

> How to resolve this.

Ticket ID: ATZ-453217
Department: Support netCDF Java