[netCDF #HYF-949395]: Error during "make"

Good morning,

NetCDF 4.1.3 is an old, outdated version of the netcdf library.  I will do my
best to assist you with your error, however.  It appears that you do not have
libhdf5 installed on your system.  If you intend to work with netcdf4 data
files/data models, you will need to install hdf5 from the hdfgroup.  If you
will not be working with netcdf4 data/models, you can turn netcdf4 off by
passing the '--disable-netcdf4` argument when you run 'configure'.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

Ticket ID: HYF-949395
Department: Support netCDF