[netCDF #DDL-550706]: errors when running make check after netcdf installation

Hello John,

NetCDF 4.1.3 is an older, unsupported version, but I will do my best to help
sort this out.  Is it possible to find the 'test-suite.log' file generated when
'make check' is run?  That should contain information regarding exactly which
tests failed, and why.  If you can provide that, it should provide some insight
into what exactly is failing.

Have a great day!

-Ward

Ticket ID: DDL-550706