[netCDF #JLR-979347]: fortran code to read a 3d netcdf file

Hi Yihua,

I notice the variable has a "scale_factor" attribute, but you
aren't multiplying the values by the scale factor after you
read them, to get the intended values.

Could hat be the problem?

--Russ

> Attached is fortran code to read the netcdf file.
> Here is the description of the netcdf file I got.
> The fortran program seems run successfully.
> However, the outputs does not like right in GraDS,
> Could you help me to figure out what problem I got?
> Thank you very much!
>
> Yihua
>

> netcdf z1_gvf2013_2014 {
> dimensions:
> ROW = 1808 ;
> COLUMN = 5000 ;
> Bands = 122 ;
> variables:
> short VIIRS_GVF(ROW, COLUMN, Bands) ;
> VIIRS_GVF:units = "GVF" ;
> VIIRS_GVF:long_name = "VIIRS_GVF" ;
> VIIRS_GVF:valid_range = 0s, 1000s ;
> VIIRS_GVF:scale_factor = 0.1f ;
> VIIRS_GVF:add_offset = 0.f ;
> VIIRS_GVF:_FillValue = 9999s ;
>
> // global attributes:
> :PRODUCT_ALGORITHM_VERSION = 1.f ;
> :Temporal_Resolution = "3 day" ;
> :Spatial_Resolution = "0.05 degree" ;
> :RangeBeginningDate\(DOY\) = "001" ;
> :RangeEndingDate\(DOY\) = "365" ;
> :WestBoundingCoordinate\(degree\) = -180.f ;
> :EastBoundingCoordinate\(degree\) = 0.f ;
> :NorthBoundingCoordinate\(degree\) = 75.024f ;
> :SouthBoundingCoordinate\(degree\) = 9.936f ;
> }

Ticket ID: JLR-979347
Department: Support netCDF