[netCDF #AMY-342452]: Unable to install netcdf

Hello,

Depending on where you installed the hdf5 library, you may need to provide the
location when running configure via 'LDFLAGS' and 'CPPFLAGS'.  Additionally,
when you built hdf5, did you enable the hdf5 high-level (hdf5-hl) library?
Without this, netcdf will fail to build as well.

If you can provide information re: how and where libhdf5 is installed on your
system, I can provide more specific advice.

Thank you, have a good day,

-Ward

> Full Name: Hera Gudlaugsdottir
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: mac OS X Yosemite
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> First I install hdf5 and attach zlib (include & lib) to it. Then I
> ./configure netcdf attaching hdf5 (inc & lib), zlib (inc & lib) and curl
> (inc & lib). When I then do "make install" it complains about not linking
> to the hdf5 lib. Why ??

Ticket ID: AMY-342452
Department: Support netCDF