[netCDF #ZQY-307420]: H5Pset_fapl_mpiposix

Hello Ray,

I believe that the 4.3.2 version of netcdf will work, but I'm not finding and
exact reference to when this change was made in our release notes.  The good
news is that we are prepping the 4.3.3 release; barring a last minute issue I
hope to have it out by sometime tomorrow with any luck.  Any changes between
the current develpment branch and the 4.3.3 release will be minimal and only
related to the build infrastructure and documentation (version numbers, etc).

You might give 4.3.2 a shot and see if that works, or if you are able to wait a
day or so that might be a better use of your time.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi,
> I am trying to build 4.2.1.1. I found out the missing reference,
> H5Pset_fapl_mpiposix, was dropped from HDF5 recently.  In your release
> notes, it seems this has been addressed in the nightly build of the next
> release.  Unfortunately, I can not put a non-released version into the
> supercomputer's system directory.  Would upgrading to 4.3.22 also fix
> this?  If not, is there an easy patch to H5Pset_fapl_mpio?  Thanks.
> Ray
>
> --
> Respectfully,
> Ray Sheppard
> address@hidden
> http://rt.uits.iu.edu/systems/SciAPT
> 317-274-0016
>
> Principal Analyst
> Senior Technical Lead
> Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning
> Research Technologies
> University Information Technological Services
> IUPUI campus
> Indiana University
>
> My "pithy" saying:  Science is the art of translating the world
> into language. Unfortunately, that language is mathematics.
> Bumper sticker wisdom: Make it idiot-proof and they will make a
> better idiot.

Ticket ID: ZQY-307420
Department: Support netCDF